Friday, July 18, 2008

A new chapter

I have enjoyed everyones blogs, so I thought that it was time to create our own. This has been a very exciting time for our family. As most of you know Sterling returned from his mission in Edmonton Canada on July 16th. What a wonderful day that was. I don't think that I have been so excited in my whole life. I was about to explode waiting for him to walk down the long aisle and through the security gate. He is the same great son that I sent off only better. Now he is busy trying to figure out his school schedule and then it will be time to find employment. After being home a few hours he looked at me and said "This is why people have jobs". I think he is feeling a little lost and needs to have a plan.
The wedding plans are coming along fine. Heidi and Brady will be married August 1st. There is still so much to be done. I will post pictures as I can

1 comment:

Shari said...

I am so excited for you and your blog! I love to blog...I never thought I would become addicted. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures...It's almost here!