Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yeah we're finally finished

Heidi and I went shopping back in November looking at Christmas decorations. The stockings she likes were very expensive so I volunteered to help her make her own. I had no idea what I was in for. We finally finished them tonight. We worked on them an hour here and there. We didn't have any patterns so we design them as we went along. I must say that they turned out very cute. So if you see stocking for $90 you might want to just buy them unless you have about 20 to 30 hours to work on them. I would do it all over again even knowing the time and hassle involved. I was fun to work with Heidi and create a fun memory that will last forever. And she did buy extra fabric so we can make more as her family grows.
This is Heidi's
Brady's


4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm very impressed! Way to go they are so cute! Thanks for the fun the other night!! Merry Christmas!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

They look great. What a nice tradition to start with a newly married couple.

Sandie said...

So cute! You should go into business! :)

A Forever Family said...

Love the stockings!I really need to make new ones for my family.