Thursday, June 25, 2009

IT's A BIRTHDAY

Lately the only time I update my blog is when I have a birthday to celebrate.


Happy Birthday Sterling!!!!!!!!


I am so lucky to have Sterling for a son. He has grown into a remarkable man. He was a very happy baby. He had the best laugh ever. We always joked that we could sell his laugh to Mattel and make a fortune. He had so much energy and NO FEAR. This quite often scared me to death. He was always climbing and jumping off of everything. He has a high tolerance for pain and so nothing ever hurt him. He always had a ball in his hand. If a ball wasn’t available he would roll up a sock or something to use as a ball. He could play catch for hours. As he grew taller he learned that he could jump high. He spent hour jumping to see how high he could reach. When his cousins came over he jumped up and pull himself on top of our “H” in our entry way. Then they all had to try it to see if they could do it. None of them came close to making it. I could go on and on about all the fun things he does but I won’t. You will just have to get to know him better so you can see for yourself. Here are a few photos of him.


I LOVE YOU STERLING



Seeing how high he can jump



We loved going to his football, basketball, and baseball games



Notice all the bruises



He was sooooooooo cute.


Sterling and his big sister



No comments: