Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinner at the Newlyweds

Heidi and Brady invited us over for Sunday dinner. It was really good. She served Spaghetti with garlic bread. I brought the dessert. My Kentucky pie flopped but still tasted good. I don't understand how I could make a recipe 5 times perfect and then have if flop every time after that. Half of it is on the bottom of my oven now. So you know what I will be going tomorrow.

Their house is really cute. As you can see it is kind of plain now. They need to buy nails so they can hang some of her artwork. There is nothing like being newly wed and starting from scratch. It is so fun to watch them start their life together.

3 comments:

love_b said...

Hey Ladawn! This is Brittnie Gillespie (Stanley) I found you on Heather's blog. I still can't believe heidi and brady got married! I remember they dated forever ago, funny how things work out! I was sad we missed the wedding, I bet it was beautiful!!

Heather said...

I don't know why your screen comes up white-weird? How fun to see Heidi in her new apartment. I think it's great to see newlyweds start off their lives normal-not into a house right away-this generation is too spoiled. I was just looking through some pictures of when Lane and I were first married and thinking that I loved the two apartments that we were in-I had this ugly blue and white striped couch. I thought it was so cute.--It takes me back that is for sure. I really enjoyed both talks on Sunday. Take Care

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Dinner at the newlyweds...so great. Wow our kids are growing up so fast.