Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been Tagged:

Two names you go by:
1. MOM
2. LaDawn
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans (what a surprise)
2. a silver watch
Two things you ate today:
1. Bran muffin
2. mini chimis
Two things you did last night:
1. watched Project Runway (my favorite show)
2. made chicken noodle soup ( my family was amazed)
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. Yummy snack
2. Everyone to come to my spa party
Last two people you just spoke to:
1. Sterling
2. Haley
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Playing with my new galvanic spa
2. Hopefully date night
Two longest car rides:
1. 18 day vacation back East
(flew to NY then drove around for 18 days)
2. Arizona to Utah
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. Water
Now I Tag: Heidi H. Christina C. Shari B.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Project Runway is one of my favorites too. That punk outfit last night was awesome-I laughed and laughed.

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

I love Project Runway too. Such drama and great designs.

michelle said...

Ladawn, I linked to our blog from Heather's. I lived in Val Vista Lakes, and was in the same ward, quite a few years ago. It was fun to look at your blog! Your kids are all darling!!! Michelle Mulcock