Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FHE at Bass Pro Shop







Last night Loren thought that we should do something fun for FHE. For quite a while we wanted to take the whole family to the Bass Pro Shop . So we decided to take them there. They were very impressed with all of the animals and the size of the place. Haley loved watching the fish in the stream. At first Haley wasn't sure about the bears but later decided that she wanted her picture taken with one. She loved driving the boats and ATVs. Afterwards we went to McDonalds and got icecream. We had a great time together. That night Haley and I fell asleep together watching Curious George. I woke up by Haley's scream and jump. She said that she was dreaming about the place we were at and about the soft bears. She rolled over and felt me and I was soft so she thought that I was a bear. She thought it was funny that she thought I was a bear.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I didn't realize that the Bass Pro Shop was that fun-I've never been. I think I'm going to check it out now:)-I think the library is fun--so I'm a weirdy